Local Pub servicing our community
John Alen and Sharon Hyatt have been operating The Macalister Hotel since 2016. We are both passionate about servicing the local and wider community with Quality Produce Music and Service. Call in and see our wonderful staff. You won't be disappointed.
The Iconic Macalister Hotel has long been the local watering hole for the Maffra and surrounding community. It was rebuilt in part in 1922 following a fire which destroyed most of the building. However, today there are still areas in use which date back 150 years ago.
- MONDAY???- ????Pool Competition
- TUESDAY??- ????Toss the coin 6-7pm , Trivia night from 7.30
- WEDNESDAY?- FREE KIDS MEAL??with Main Meal purchase, Pool Competition
- THURSDAY??-?Pot n Parma Night,?Schooner Hour 5.30 - 6-30pm , Maffra Bowls Club Raffles 6- 8 pm
- FRIDAY?- ?Happy Hour 6-7pm, Free Juke Box from 8pm
- SATURDAY - ?$ 4.00 pots???12 - 5pm, Free admission to Live Music
- SUNDAY?- Roast Pork Lunch special $15.00 & full Menu ?- Dinner Service from 6pm
- SENIOR MEALS??Available 7 days
Write Your MessageYour Full NameYour E-mail Address